Holiday season

Hello Warriors!

So now that we are all done with finals we can now be with our families and maybe get out of town for the holidays. This year my family and I are staying in on Christmas day and watching Christmas movies. This entire semester has been extremely stressful for me because it was my last semester. I was stuck doing essays, presentations, and dealing with my graduate school applications. Now that it is all over, I finally have time to relax.

Over the summer I planned a trip to Spain for the end of December and the first week of January. I decided that I was going to give that to myself as a reward for finishing up my undergrad. I am currently packing and getting all my stuff together for my trip. As you can imagine, I am freaking out because I have no idea what to take with me or how many jackets are okay to take. I am going with my sister and two of my best friends. First we are going to Barcelona, Madrid, and we are also going on a day trip to Rome. I am beyond excited and cannot wait to share pictures when I am back.

What are you doing for the holidays?

2 thoughts on “Holiday season