Summer vacation

I have a busy summer ahead of me. I am taking three summer classes, the good thing is that two of them are in the first session, and the third one is in the second session. I’m actually pretty excited about summer school because I won’t have to worry about those courses in the fall.

Other than summer school, I have a some plans. I have a few concerts I am attending. I will go see Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line and Dierks Bentley. Yes, I am a huge country fan!!! (I will post lots of pictures from the concerts when I’m back)

I also have a soccer game and a baseball game to attend in June and July. The baseball game is in the Dodger stadium in Los Angeles (Giants vs Dodgers), so I’m excited about getting out of town. Other than that, I don’t have any huge plans to leave the state. My mom has been talking about visiting Cancun in August, but she hasn’t confirmed anything yet. If I have any other plans I will be happy to share them with you guys.

Have a great summer and be safe guys! I will be back in the fall to share my summer vacation with you all 🙂
summer 2015
What are your plans for summer vacation?

2 thoughts on “Summer vacation

1. Good luck on your summer classes, its always nice to make the regular semester a little easier by doing that. Those concerts sound fun!
    Enjoy summer!

2. It’s good you’re taking summer classes, I’ve never been able to get myself to do that. I hope you get to visit Cancun, but if not I’m sure you’ll find a way to make your summer great regardless!